This week at Poppies & Polka Dots we've been getting excited about the Tour de Yorkshire, which takes place from the 29th April - 1st May 16. Fingers crossed the recent promising weather continues for the weekend, making it a great event for all those cyclists and spectators involved!
It's got us thinking about some of the fun bike themed makes out there; from bicycle basket crochet through to bicycle bell covers! Above is our 'Top 10 Bicycle themed craft picks', but for more details and fun inspiration, check out our Tour de Yorkshire Pinterest board.
In the meantime, as we can't get enough of bicycles and the sense of freedom first felt when our stabilisers came off (!) we've pulled together some of our bicycle themed fabrics for your enjoyment. Cast your eye over these adorable prints and I'm sure you'll agree they do justice to that which is the universal symbol of summer fun!
1. Star Spangled - Bike Stripe Aqua - more info
2. Vintage Market by Tasha Noel - Bicycle White - more info
3. Star Spangled - Bike Stripe Red - more info
4. Vintage Market by Tasha Noel - Main White - more info
5. Star Spangled - Bike Stripe Blue - more info
6. Vintage Market by Tasha Noel - Main Mint - more info
7. The British are Coming - more info
Tell us about your bicycle memories or any bicycle themed craft projects you've been working on : firstname.lastname@example.org or share on our Facebook